In these unsettling times, we understand that there may be some anxiety when going to new places that you have not been before. We also understand that trusting other businesses and making sure that they follow the correct procedures in safety can be daunting.
That is why from the very start, we have made sure we have followed all of the governments guidelines as well as taking every precaution to protect all of our customers as well as ourselves.
These steps include:
- Keeping a safe 2 metre distance at all times, inside and outside of buildings.
- Using hand sanitiser everytime we touch a new surface .
- Wearing facemasks when face to face with a customer.
- EVERY single piece of furniture when sourced is SANITISED.
*if this is not possible due to the fact that it will severly damage the item, the item will be left for at least 3 days then cleaned before we make it available to the public.
- If any of our team members become ill with ANY of the COVID symtoms, a test will be required to follow the governments guidelines. There will also be an email or message out to anyone that the person has been contact with.
- Our team members do not car share unless they are in a ‘bubble’.
For peace of mind, for us and you, we have completed an online course to help prevent COVID-19.
Our showroom will reopen on September 1st.
We understand we are one of the last on the list to open compared to other antique and interiors businesses, however our safety as well as yours have been the utmost importance.
Your health is something money cannot buy. It is best to be safe than sorry.
We hope you understand, and we appreciate your patience.
If you feel worried or want to ask any questions, please feel free to contact us and a member of our team will be in touch.
When visiting the showroom, you will be required to wear a facemask.
There will also be a hand sanitizer station at the entrance of the showroom. You will be asked to use this before entering the showroom. If you have any symtoms we will ask you not to come to our showroom.
If your unable to visit us, we do offer an online service where we can take extra photos / measurements if needed. We can move furniture for you in different lighting, settings etc so you can get a feel for the item.
Sadly due to where our showroom is, we are unable to use Zoom or Facetime. This is because of very limited internet access!
Due to recent demand, this is something we are looking at changing.
Our delivery service is still available.
We keep in contact with all of our couriers.