Although the rules will be lifted on Monday 19th July, we will still be asking our customers to use our sanitizer station when entering our showroom as well as continue to wear a face mask or face covering unless you are exempt.
Please rest assured, we will continue with our safety procedures to help keep not just ourselves but all our customers safe too.
We appreciate your support as always.
In these unsettling times, we understand that there may be some anxiety when going to new places that you have not been before. We also understand that trusting other businesses and making sure that they follow the correct procedures in safety can be daunting.
That is why from the very start, we have made sure we have followed all of the governments guidelines as well as taking every precaution to protect all of our customers as well as ourselves.
These steps include:
- Keeping a safe 2 metre distance at all times, inside and outside of buildings.
- Using hand sanitiser everytime we touch a new surface .
- Wearing facemasks when face to face with a customer.
- EVERY single piece of furniture when sourced is SANITISED.
*if this is not possible due to the fact that it will severly damage the item, the item will be left for at least 3 days then cleaned before we make it available to the public.
- If any of our team members become ill with ANY of the COVID symtoms, a test will be required to follow the governments guidelines. There will also be an email or message out to anyone that the person has been contact with.
- Our team members do not car share unless they are in a ‘bubble’.